A few quick details:
Dates – Friday 27th May to Saturday 28th May
Cost – $325.00 (includes accommodation)
Location – Cherbourg, Kingaroy and Bunya Mountains.
RSVP – due 4th May COB.
The focus of the retreat will be to:
- Grow in understanding and appreciation of Indigenous perspectives
- Be inspired by the people and stories we encounter
- Consider what part we are called to play in the area of reconciliation
- Explore how the Service-Learning concepts can give us the tools to engage in this space.
- Consider the impact of this learning for our schools.
For more information please contact Helena Lambert at email@example.com