Lutheran Education Queensland is a great place to work!
We employ more than 3000 dedicated staff across Queensland who are committed to delivering our purpose, ‘inspired learning for life’. Our people are our greatest asset, and the reason why Lutheran Education Queensland is so highly regarded by our students and their parents, and within the wider community.
As a member of our valued team, you’ll be part of shaping a future generation of responsible service-orientated citizens who been inspired to create, collaborate and innovate.
We embrace and support the passionate educators and support staff that play a vital role in the ministry of our schools and service by providing:
- a warm welcome to the team
- a clear sense of purpose
- a supportive Christian environment
- an intensive induction program
- ongoing development in collaboration with your team leader in a way that meets your needs and those of the school system
- additional support for teachers who are given the opportunity to teach Christian Studies.
Find out what some of our teacher’s say about working for Lutheran Education Queensland, by viewing the ’My LEQ Experience: Why I love working for LEQ’ video.
How do I apply for a role?
Our schools, colleges and the Lutheran Education Queensland Secretariat are each responsible for employing their own staff.
Position vacant are advertised on teachers.on.net and through local and national media.