Recently, ISQ hosted the Responses to the Emergence of ChatGPT Webinar. School leaders came together to stay ahead of the curve and find out how other schools are responding to the opportunities and challenges arising from AI.
A recording of the ISQ webinar can be accessed here – Education’s Next Game Changer? (vimeo.com)
The webinar will be opened by Dr Brent Richards who chairs the Queensland AI Hub Advisory Board, followed by a short update from QCAA in relation to their anticipated approaches to resourcing and future development.
Congratulations to Faith Lutheran College, Plainland who co-hosted the panel of school leaders. Mr Doug Braiden and Mrs Jenn Gibb shared with the audience their novel policy approach addressing academic integrity, authenticity and student-user agreements.
Melbourne Girls Grammar Institute have launched a series of workshops to enable educators to gain an understanding of:
- What is ChatGPT and AI? How is it used in education?
- Ways to use ChatGPT and AI as a teacher to support and enhance planning, assessing, and differentiating learning.
- The ethical considerations and media literacy of using ChatGPT and AI
- How you can create strategic prompts in chat GPT to develop unit plans, lesson sequences and assessments
- What other AI tools (writing, video, audio, and image) are out there and on the horizon for teachers to embrace.