Thank you for the warm welcome to all I have connected with so far. I am excited to be part of the LEQ Secretariat and look forward to working within the Secretariat and providing guidance to schools in developing a positive, risk aware culture, aligning to LEQ values and focused on ‘swimming between the flags’.
In 2021, my key priorities and projects include:
- Developing a risk management program for LEQ based on the International Standard for Risk Management, ISO 31000:2018.
- Developing standardised templates for policies and procedures for schools, such as risk management policy, risk appetite statement, risk management framework and WHS policy.
- Review of current risk and compliance systems and investigate how these systems could be further developed and enhanced.
- Provide strategic support and guidance for the continuous development, improvement and implementation of risk and compliance within schools.
- Creating a risk and compliance network to connect LEQ schools.
- Assisting with school accreditation reviews.
Please contact me if you are seeking:
- Resources and templates for risk management and compliance.
- Guidance around the development of a risk aware culture.
- Proactive support for improving policies and procedures.
- Resources and frameworks for embedding a safe workplace.
My contact details are:
(Phone) 3511 4062
(Mobile) 0490 525 166
Chief Risk and Compliance Officer