“We have to stop measuring what we don’t value and work out how to measure what we do!” Louise Deibe Lindfield Learning Village
Earlier this week we had a great session provoked by Bronwyn Edmunds (GSLS) , framed by Kimberley Powell and leveraged by many engaging and creative Lutheran Educators.
Spontaneous Topics included
- reporting to match Contemporary Pedagogies;
- meaningful continuous reporting;
- 5 point scales – Novice, Apprentice, Practitioner, Expert, Master – What is the true meaning of this scale;
- platforms which enable continuous reporting – more than exhibition;
- what is a true digital portfolio;
- how does SEL and Contemporary Skills get reported effectively;
- models that are effective;
- parent education;
- and more.
This is the start of the series and there will be internal and external guests joining us in some of the future ones!