This International highly awarded hands-on workshop is available for Lutheran Schools involved in designing Spaces/Buildings to support Contemporary Learning.
The workshop will run between July 5-23 so get in quick, book a spot.
In July the Pasifik Rep from Autens https://www.autens.dk/en/home/ will partner with Kimberley and Derek to present a workshop at the Learning Environments Australasia Conference in Brisbane and then will be available to Lutheran Schools Australia wide.
Learning Space Design Lab is our most powerful workshop, leaving participants with new understanding of how pedagogy and spaces are linked as well as concrete steps to further support learning, inclusion and wellbeing.
Our design lab is intended for schools & teams wishing to push their pedagogical thinking and shared practice while increasing their understanding of how spaces can actively nudge and support the learning culture they aim for.
USE LEARNING SPACE DESIGN LAB FOR
• developing your learning culture
• co-creating design briefs for remodelling or new-built school projects
• re-imaging your learning spaces, unfolding the hidden potential of your school
• getting your team on to the same page in terms of what teaching and learning should look like in your school
• adding a strong student-voice to your future steps
Please contact Derek Bartels for further information.