LDP 8 students are currently in their 3rd -semester of a 4- semester course on Leadership Development. The current semester’s study is being facilitated by ALC.
Over the past three weeks there have been two face-to-face workshops conducted, the first was in Melbourne just prior to ACLE 6 and the second was held in Brisbane at QUT.
The feedback that I have enjoyed receiving about the course has been very positive from participants.
There are some very strong comments that keep being repeated and they are:
- That they are enjoying the study and the way it is being conducted; opportunities to work with other participants across states and territories. There is a richness that comes from bringing people from different regions together.
- It has been really nice be able to spend time learning together.
- There was excitement about the opportunity to learn more about the way Lutheran theology underpins how we operate in Lutheran schools.
- The two-day workshops have enabled participants to “deep dive” into the content and have a clear understanding of assessment requirements.
- One of the highlights of my LDP journey has been learning with and from the other participants. This ongoing dialogue helps us all appreciate our contexts within the wider system, and I know we are building strong relationships through our journey.
If you are interested in applying for a place in the LDP 9 course, keep an eye out for details of how and when to apply.