Bishop Mark Vainikka would like to invite students to design a Christmas card that he can send to all the congregations, aged care facilities and schools of the Queensland District and we are seeking your assistance in sharing this opportunity with your staff and students.The Christmas card that tells the best story, as chosen by the District Office and the Bishop will be used as the Bishop’s Christmas card 2023. It will be printed and sent out across the Queensland District and beyond!
Here are the details:
- The cards can be in relation to any aspect of Christmas. A religious theme would be preferred, but not a pre-requisite.
- The closing date for submission of entries is Friday 8 September 2023.
- All entries should be sent to:
EA to Bishop Mark Vainikka
Level 3, 24 McDougall Street
Milton, QLD 4064
- Entries can also be scanned and sent to email@example.com
- Please ensure that each picture has the artist’s first name, first initial of surname, age, class and school on the reverse of the picture.