Lutheran Education Queensland continually strives to be at the forefront of contemporary education delivery and care, and to support the changing face of education. Their ongoing evolution has created the opportunity for a strategic Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join their executive leadership team. Reporting to the Executive Director (CEO), this position has broad responsibility and will guide LEQ’s transformation by:
- Leading the development of corporate strategy.
- Working with the leadership team to implement and monitor progress towards strategic milestones.
- Assuming operational oversight and optimisation of service delivery in a highly regulated environment.
- Developing and implementing a governance framework.
- Overseeing the delivery and provision of ICT services and infrastructure.
- Ensuring robust information and records management practices and systems are used across LEQ.
Further details about this role are available via this link. Applications close Tuesday 14 June 2022.