The first Australian HundrED ‘GLocal’ event on Contemporary Learning hosted by Lutheran Education Queensland at St Peters Lutheran College.
The Mission of the not for profit organisation HundrED is to share inspiring contemporary learning innovations from around the world so that all kids can flourish no matter their circumstance.
Last week Australia had the first HundrED GLocal Event and partnered with Lutheran Education Queensland and St Peters Lutheran College. The GLocal showcased 4 International and 4 Local inspiring learning innovations. The event was fully subscribed with attendees from education and industry across all sectors. There was also a large virtual audience leading to a huge number of calls for connecting with the innovations presented and lots of requests for future GLocals.
The local presentations were made by;
- Jonathan Nalder (Teacher – St Peters), Future We
- Timothy Barraud, the Deputy Head of Indooroopilly State High School, Gen[In]
- Marc Tidd (Teacher – Lutheran Education Queensland) Money Matters.
- Jane Batham (Teacher at Good News Lutheran School) for Jenine Beekhuyzenpresented about the successful innovation in learning, Tech Girls Movement.
The global presenters were from the HundrED 2019 collection;
- MeeTwofrom the UK,
- Shadow a Student and CommunitySharefrom the USA
- Hands on Learning from Australia!
Many thanks to the team of Amanda Rablin, Jonathan Nalder, Rachael Yates and Trish Russell for supporting Derek Bartels in creating a successful international event.
Discover more using these HundrED links: