- About us
- Business Services
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Innovation & Technology
- Leadership & Governance
- Our Schools and Services
- Pastoral Care and Student Services
- Professional Development Events
- Risk Services
Digital Content Endorsement Program for Teachers
Digital Content Endorsement Program for Lutheran Teachers in Queensland
In 2012, teachers in Queensland Lutheran schools are encouraged not only to use digital content in order to promote engaged, critical thinking skills with their students but are offered the opportunity to be endorsed by Lutheran Education Queensland (LEQ) and supported by Education Services Australia (ESA) just for doing so.
Benefits of the program
- STUDENT ENGAGEMENT
- TEACHER CURRENCY (engaging with quality digital content that is Australian, and clearly aligned to the Australian Curriculum)
- SYSTEM RECOGNITION (implemented across LEQ)
- ENDORSED NATIONALLY BY ESA
- COLLABORATION ACROSS LUTHERAN SCHOOLS (quality shared resources)
Benefits of endorsement
- CURRENCY (engaging with quality digital content that is Australian, linked to Australian Curriculum, able to add to your Teacher Registration hours for Professional Learning…)
- SYSTEM RECOGNITION (program is being implemented across the system)
- ENDORSEMENT NATIONALLY BY ESA (EDUCATION SERVICES AUSTRALIA)
Work samples may be found in Scootle when searching for shared learning paths.
N.B.You will need to log into Scootle first to view these learning paths.
Additional Support Resources
Additional support documents can also be also found at
Please contact Julia Boulton Education Officer ICT, LEQ if you have other queries.